Frank Lloyd Wright Quote

"Form follows function-that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union"

Frank Lloyd Wright

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Latest Side Project

My blogging here has been sparse for quite some time for a number of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that I haven't done anything to the house.  I've also been busy building a new website that I hope will serve as inspiration to fellow classic home bloggers and remodelers.

New Classic Designs is the site, and it is meant to provide interior design ideas to anyone with an older home who wants to undertake a respectful remodel of their bungalow, foursquare, cottage, or other classic American home.

So far I only have pages for the Bungalowcious kitchen and basement bathroom, but I am looking for other finished rooms and also for interior designers who are looking to get more exposure.  If you have a high-end interior that you would like considered for the site, please drop me a line.

If you visit the site and like what you see, don't hesitate to tell your friends!  And if you're really feeling gracious, a link from your blog would be much appreciated. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment