My daughter's preschool has a log cabin playhouse in the yard that had never been completely finished on the inside. I decided to pull together some parent and teacher volunteers and get the inside finished properly. I thought I'd share some before and after pics here on the blog.
The walls were all plywood with an old layer of paint.
None of the windows or doors had any trim; they were just roughed-in openings.
We added some inexpensive pine trim around the windows.
We put cedar wainscotting around the entire perimeter and a sheet of vinyl flooring.
Then a fresh coat of paint and called it done! It was really nice to work on a project that went from start to finish in less than two days and made such a big difference. Instant gratification is kinda nice sometimes. ;-)
Blogs I Like