Frank Lloyd Wright Quote

"Form follows function-that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union"

Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cabinet Lighting is Done

The only thing that I accomplished this weekend was to finish the cabinet lighting. Home Depot provided the puck lighting for the underside, as well as the rope lighting on the topside. I hooked them all to the same switch.



OK, I guess I'm not 100% finished yet, because I still need to mount the retaining clips for the rope lights and I still need to buy and mount one more puck light under the little 9" cabinet to the right of the stove. But that'll just have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. The rope lighting is an excellent idea. I would have never thought of it. I appreciate the tip!

    ReplyDelete