Frank Lloyd Wright Quote

"Form follows function-that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union"

Frank Lloyd Wright

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hasn't been a lot happening here

Right now I'm in between projects, more or less. I called Appliance City today and had them come pick up my vintage O'keefe & Merritt stove so they can give it a once-over and tell me what it needs. I started scraping wallpaper in the dining room, but haven't gotten too far on that yet. The most exciting thing I've done lately is attend a trimwork class at the Northwest Woodworking Studio.

1 comment:

  1. seems like you deserve a break anyways!

    I have a 40in O'Keefe and Merritt stove. It is pretty and I will possibly send in some pieces to

    http://www.antiquegasstoves.com/pages/okeefe.html

    to get them replated.

    How was the estimate from the local store to restore your stove? They are heavy btw, aren't they? I am definitely not looking forward to moving ours in the future!

    ReplyDelete