Frank Lloyd Wright Quote

"Form follows function-that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union"

Frank Lloyd Wright

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mystery Wallpaper Revealed!

If you read the Wallpaper Detective post, you know that I speculated about the existence of a long-lost layer of wallpaper that must have been put up in the 40's or 50's. Well, as I was scraping the last remnants of wallpaper out of the 1" wide gap between the door and sideboard moulding, I found a piece of the missing wallpaper.

2 comments:

  1. I've uncovered old wallpaper in my bungalow that looks a lot like that. Yikes! Why can't it ever be some cool Bradbury-and-Bradbury-style Arts & Crafts paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Restoration Hardware bathroom fixtures!

    ReplyDelete